Business of Fashion Illustration
illustration Business 101
Welcome to the Business of (fashion) illustration course page! Are you ready to build a successful career as a professional (fashion) illustrator? There are many ways that you can earn money as a professional artist. However, I understand to navigate all the paths can be overwhelming, such as where to sell your work? How to price your art? Where to find clients for commission projects? How to grow my social media audiences?
Don’t worry! In this course, we will explore six major categories as potential income streams, and give you an inside look at how these businesses work. I will share my hard-earned knowledge and insights about finding the best platforms to sell your work, find custom commission clients, how to create products with your art, get started with art licensing and many more. You will walk away with a deep understanding of how artists make money and get inspired by new ideas for monetizing your own work. I work as a fashion illustrator but I believe the knowledge of this course can apply to all creative professionals, no matter you are an illustrator, artist, photographer, calligrapher etc.
This One hour Online Workshop Will Cover:
- How to sell your art/products online
- Wholesale/Consignment your work at boutiques
- Sell your work in person at trade shows, art fairs and hosting trunk shows
- Licensing Your ArtWork
- Freelancing and Finding Clients
- Live sketching at events/parties
- Insights about dos and don'ts of being a professional artist
- Pdf files of my top recommendations for printing prints, outsource productions and inspiration resources.
Get the course $129 until Sunday, Jan 7th 2018!
*Class is not refundable*